CABAZON, California (November 20, 2014) – One person suffered minor injuries Thursday morning in a two-vehicle crash on the eastbound Interstate 10 Freeway, just west of Haugen Lehmann Way, according to a press release by the Riverside County Fire Department.
The traffic accident was reported at 8:30 a.m., just east of Cabazon. Paramedics responded to the scene of the crash to assist those who were injured and cut and rescue one person who was hurt. The individual was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for minor injuries.
Police are heading up an investigation into the crash to determine liability.
“Fortunately, there were no serious injuries as a result of this accident,” said Attorney James Johnson. “A police report is pending and it will provide details about what led to the crash and findings about fault.”
People who are injured in car accident should take steps to preserve their legal rights.
- Exchange driver’s license and insurance information.
- Take your own photographs at the scene when possible
- Keep evidence and a journal describing what happened
- Obtain witness information and telephone numbers
- Report an injury accident to police immediately
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney to file a claim
Typically, people who are represented by an attorney will recover 3.5 times more compensation for their losses and there are no fees unless the attorney wins your case.
If you have legal questions after an accident, contact Johnson Attorneys Group for a free legal consultation at 800-235-6801.
Latest posts by Johnson Attorneys Group (see all)
- What Legal Ramifications Will Harvey Weinstein Face? - November 13, 2017
- Santa Ynez Fatal Motorcycle Crash on Highway 101, October 15 - October 16, 2017
- San Diego Fatal Pedestrian Accident on Highway 163, October 15 - October 16, 2017