CORONA, California (November 19, 2014) – At least one person was hospitalized Wednesday morning in a collision between two drivers on the State Route 71 Chino Valley Freeway at the State Route 91 Riverside Freeway, according to a dispatch by the California Highway Patrol.
The drivers of a gray Toyota Tundra pickup truck and a white Kia Sorrento collided about 5:38 a.m. and were blocking the No. 2 lane of the freeway. Police say there was debris all over the freeway. One of the drivers identified himself as an Anaheim firefighter who was on his way to work at the time of the crash.
Paramedics with the Ontario Fire Department transported one of the individuals involved by ambulance to Kaiser Hospital in Ontario.
“Hopefully all those involved in this crash have a full recovery,” said Attorney James Johnson.
People who are injured in car accident should take steps to preserve their legal rights.
- Exchange driver’s license and insurance information.
- Take your own photographs at the scene when possible
- Keep evidence and a journal describing what happened
- Obtain witness information and telephone numbers
- Report an injury accident to police immediately
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney to file a claim
Typically, people who are represented by an attorney will recover 3.5 times more compensation for their losses and there are no fees unless the attorney wins your case.
If you have legal questions after an accident, contact Johnson Attorneys Group for a free legal consultation at 800-235-6801.
Latest posts by Johnson Attorneys Group (see all)
- What Legal Ramifications Will Harvey Weinstein Face? - November 13, 2017
- Santa Ynez Fatal Motorcycle Crash on Highway 101, October 15 - October 16, 2017
- San Diego Fatal Pedestrian Accident on Highway 163, October 15 - October 16, 2017