HESPERIA (May 4, 2016)- A man was seriously injured after a newly purchased vaping product exploded at he attempted to use it on Monday, per the Victorville Valley News.
The article included that the incident took place at the 8200 block of Peach Avenue resulting in major facial burn injuries to the victim described as a 50-year-old man.
The unidentified victim was airlifted to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
No further information has been released regarding what may have caused the product to suddenly explode into the man’s face.
If you have suffered an injury in a car accident due to the malfunction of a defective product, contact our San Bernardino County personal injury and product liability lawyers to assist you with your claim. At the Johnson Attorneys Group, we understand the aggravations and stresses that arise, and will work to minimize your frustrations. Call us today for a free case consultation at 800-235-6801.
Latest posts by Johnson Attorneys Group (see all)
- What Legal Ramifications Will Harvey Weinstein Face? - November 13, 2017
- Santa Ynez Fatal Motorcycle Crash on Highway 101, October 15 - October 16, 2017
- San Diego Fatal Pedestrian Accident on Highway 163, October 15 - October 16, 2017