LA QUINTA: 4 Injured in 3-Car Crash on Highway 74 at Vista Point
LA QUINTA, California (November 20, 2014) – Four people were injured Wednesday afternoon in a 3-vehicle traffic accident on Highway 74 at Vista Point, according to a press release by the Riverside County Fire Department.
One person suffered major injuries in the 2:17 p.m. crash and was airlifted to a local hospital for treatment. A second victim suffered moderate injuries and two had minor injuries. Paramedics transported the three of them to a nearby hospital for treatment of undisclosed injuries.
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department closed down traffic to westbound Highway 74 at the Visitors Center.
Police are heading up an investigation into the crash to determine liability.
“Hopefully all those involved have a full recovery,” said Attorney James Johnson.
People who are injured in car accident should take steps to preserve their legal rights.
- Exchange driver’s license and insurance information.
- Take your own photographs at the scene when possible
- Keep evidence and a journal describing what happened
- Obtain witness information and telephone numbers
- Report an injury accident to police immediately
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney to file a claim
Typically, people who are represented by an attorney will recover 3.5 times more compensation for their losses and there are no fees unless the attorney wins your case.
If you have legal questions after an accident, contact Johnson Attorneys Group for a free legal consultation at 800-235-6801.