Driver Critically Injured in Rollover Car Accident
LAKE ELSINORE, California (June 6, 2014) – A driver was critically injured Thursday afternoon when he was struck by a suspected drunken driver on Highway 74, according to a report by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.
About 3:50 p.m., the driver of a 2003 Chevrolet Impala was eastbound on Highway 74 when the vehicle struck another driver who was making a left-hand turn onto Trellis Lane, police said. The driver of the Mitsubishi Galant suffered major injuries in the rollover crash and was hospitalized. The driver in the Chevrolet suffered minor injuries and was arrested and booked into Southwest Detention Center on DUI charges.
Lake Elsinore Police will investigate the crash and are asking witnesses to contact them at 951-245-3300.
Riverside County Car Accident Attorney
People who are injured in a DUI car accident should take steps to preserve their legal rights after a crash.
- Exchange driver’s license and insurance information.
- Take your own photographs at the scene when possible
- Keep evidence and a journal describing what happened
- Obtain witness information and telephone numbers
- Report an injury accident to police immediately
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney to file a claim
“Drivers who get behind the wheel drunk have no business being on our roads,” said Attorney James Johnson.
Typically, people who are represented by an attorney will recover 3.5 times more compensation for their losses and there are no fees unless the attorney wins your case.
If you have legal questions after an accident, contact Johnson Attorneys Group for a free legal consultation at 800-235-6801.
Latest posts by Johnson Attorneys Group (see all)
- A Guide to Understanding Rideshare and Self-Driving Legislation - May 15, 2018
- What Legal Ramifications Will Harvey Weinstein Face? - November 13, 2017
- Santa Ynez Fatal Motorcycle Crash on Highway 101, October 15 - October 16, 2017