Orange County, CA - No Fees Unless we Win!
At Johnson Attorney Group, we provide each of our clients with highly skilled and compassionate legal representation in Orange County, California. With many years of combined experience, our professional team is ready to provide knowledge and guidance to assist with your personal injury or wrongful death claims. Our passionate staff understand what it takes to pursue justice for our clients, therefore we aim to always provide first-rate legal representation for you as we navigate the personal injury legal system together. If you have been injured in an accident due to the negligent acts of a third party, we can help. Call us at (949) 566-8333 for a free case review today!
Orange County Personal Injury Reviews
Error connecting, check your Review Stream settings
We are Experienced in All Kinds of Personal Injury Cases in Orange County, California
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury Cases
- Commercial Trucking Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder Neglect
- Slip and Falls
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Drunk Driving Victim Cases
- Uber/ Lyft Driver Accident
Working to Protect the Rights of Our Clients
- Your Health is Our Top Priority – Being awarded a monetary award can only go so far if you are still in pain or have not yet completed treatment following an accident. We want to do everything possible to help direct our clients towards a wide network of top-rated physicians that are available to treat acute traumatic injuries.
- We Will Help Recover Any Losses – Our team is also here to help you get back into your daily routine and enjoy a better quality of life as soon as possible. we’re dedicated to helping you understand your legal rights and submit all claims in a timely manner to seek reimbursement.
- No Fees Until Your Case is Settled – At Johnson Attorneys Group, we are proud to offer our services on a contingency basis. This means we will advance all costs related to your case and you will incur zero costs or fees unless your case is settled.
- We Will Take Your Claim to Trial if Necessary – With an experienced team of researchers and negotiators, we work hard to avoid extensive trial costs with alternative measures like pre-litigation settlement negotiations and mediation presentations.
Our Commitment to You
Our personal injury attorneys have the same goals as our clients because of our contingency-fee agreement. This means that we only win when you do and we are dedicated to getting you the settlement you deserve. Some of our other goals include:
- Access to Better Care – The chances that you will heal and feel better faster greatly improve when you have access to treatment from the best doctors. Nothing is more important to us than your medical care and overall well-being.
- A Simplified Process – We know that legal matters can become very complicated, but we are here to help guide you through to the other side so that you can focus on healing.
- Maximizing Net Settlements – Our personal injury attorneys will never ask you to settle for anything less than what you are entitled to. We will always negotiate and fight to make sure you get the settlement you deserve.
- Seeking Prompt Resolutions – The legal process takes time, but we will work hard to make sure that the insurance companies involved in your claim aren’t dragging things out.
- Bringing Closure – After an accident, our clients want everything to be over and done with as quickly as possible. We will work to resolve your claim in a timely manner while ensuring justice has been served and you are satisfied.
Compensation You May Be Entitled
If you were injured in a car crash as the result of another person’s negligence, California law allows you to seek compensation. This compensation may include:
- Medical Treatment
- Doctor’s Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Damage
- Lost Wages and/or Lost Future Earnings
Contact Our Orange County, California Personal Injury Attorneys Today
After an accident, it's extremely important to speak with an experienced and qualified personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to preserve your rights to compensation. Our dedicated California car accident lawyers have recovered millions four our clients over the past several years alone.