Pepper Road Car Accident in Sonoma County, California
PETALUMA, California (June 6, 2014) – Three men were trapped in a vehicle after a crash between the drivers of a white Ford Econoline van and a white Toyota Tacoma pickup truck Friday morning on Pepper and Meacham roads, according to a dispatch by the California Highway Patrol.
About 7:37 a.m., CHP officers responded to the collision between the two drivers and noted that the van was blocking the roadway and the pickup truck was pulled over to the right side. Paramedics responded to assist the three men who were trapped in one of the vehicles and treated them for minor injuries sustained in the Sonoma County car accident.
Sonoma County Car Accident Attorney
People who are injured in a Sonoma County car accident should take steps to preserve their legal rights after a crash.
- Exchange insurance and driver’s license information with all involved drivers at the scene of the crash.
- Photograph the scene of the accident
- Keep evidence that may support your case
- Obtain witness information and telephone numbers
- Report an injury accident to police immediately
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney to file a claim
“Those who suffer injuries in a car accident may have more losses other than their medical bills and property damage,” said Attorney James Johnson. “Many people lose time off work, endure pain and suffering and have permanent disabilities after a crash.”
Typically, people who are represented by an attorney will recover 3.5 times more compensation for their losses and there are no fees unless the attorney wins your case. Johnson said.
If you have legal questions after an accident, contact Johnson Attorneys Group for a free legal consultation at 800-235-6801.
- ANTELOPE: 4 Vehicle Crash Antelope Road and Don Julio Boulevard - December 30, 2019
- Fatal Nevada City Crash Interstate 80 Freeway, Blue Canyon Road - December 30, 2019
- LOS ANGELES: Major Bus Crash Minor Injury West Gage Avenue - December 30, 2019