Have You Been Injured in a Head-On Collision in California? Get a FREE, No-Obligation Case Review
Finding yourself in a head-on car crash is a shocking experience. Such collisions can cause severe injuries, and head-on crashes at high speeds are likely to cause catastrophic injuries or even death. A head-on collision occurs when a vehicle crosses into an oncoming lane and two cars collide. A head-on crash can also occur when only one vehicle is involved, which collides with a stationary object such as a building, tree, telephone pole, or gate. The personal injury lawyers at Johnson Attorneys Group have helped numerous clients obtain compensation for injuries and property damage from a collision with a negligent driver. If you have been injured in a head-on collision, our California car accident lawyers can help.
Attorney James Johnson has recovered more than $97 million for his clients. Johnson Attorneys Group does not charge any legal fees unless they successfully settle or win your case. For a complimentary case evaluation, call 1-800-208-3538 today.
Causes of Head-On Car Crashes
Numerous causes of a head-on car crash in California include the following.
- Poor road conditions
- Weather visibility problems
- Passing improperly
- Aggressive drivers
- Medical conditions
- Distracted driving
- Driving at excessive speeds
- Failure to obey permanent or temporary traffic signals or signs
- Impaired driving due to alcohol or drug use
- Medical conditions
- Fatigue/drowsy driving
Drivers have a responsibility to maintain awareness of other vehicles and to obey all state traffic laws pertaining to motor vehicles. Additionally, drivers are expected to keep vehicles in proper working condition in order to prevent unexpected vehicle malfunctions while driving. Drivers must operate vehicles attentively, with diligent caution. There are many serious accidents due to driver negligence, and failure meet one or more of these responsibilities.
What to Expect After a Head-On Crash
If you have injuries from a car crash caused by another driver, or if your loved one has been injured or killed in a car crash, you must protect your right to compensation. You will need an experienced California accident attorney to help you through the process. The reality is that representing yourself in auto accident case puts you at high risk of receiving far less compensation than the amount you deserve.
You should expect to receive clear information from your personal injury attorney about your rights. You may be entitled to compensation for the following losses, among others.
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Loss of normal functioning
- Loss of consortium
How a Car Accident Attorney Can Help in Your Head-On Collision Case
Your California auto accident attorney can handle the following responsibilities on your behalf:
- Manage negotiations, documentation, and other details involved in your insurance claim
- Enable you to obtain excellent medical care for your recovery from the accident injuries
- Manage the legal process to obtain the full amount of fair compensation for your injuries and other losses
- Conduct an expert investigation into the cause of your accident, which includes the following.
- acquiring testimony from eye witnesses
- collecting video and photographic evidence
- obtaining opinions from experts in vehicle accident analysis
- Construct a compelling case in pursuit of your compensation.
- Keep you informed on the current steps being taken and on the overall progress of your claim
Consult a California Auto Accident Lawyer in the Event of a Head-On Car Accident
Recovering from head-on collision injuries and regaining your normal routine after an auto accident is a lot to manage. If you or a loved one has been injured in a head-on vehicle crash caused by another driver, or if your loved one was killed, contact Johnson Attorney's Group for answers to your questions about compensation for medical expenses, property damages, pain and suffering, and related expenses.