Welcome to the California car accident attorneys at Johnson Attorneys Group. If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, you have come to the right place. Did you know you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries and property damage if you were hurt in a crash with a negligent driver?
Indeed, drivers have a duty to be attentive at all times they are behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. When a driver does not pay attention to the task of driving, they are far more likely to crash into another vehicle or to cause a vehicle to crash into theirs. Inattentive drivers also cause accidents by forcing other cars to avoid crashes – yet this often results in crashes and injuries. If you were involved in a vehicle crash, the skilled Riverside car accident lawyers at Johnson Attorney Group can help you obtain the compensation that you are entitled to under the law.
Many Reasons for Car Crashes
Car crashes have numerous causes, including:
Driver inattention– the driver is distracted or simply is not paying attention to driving.
Talking on a cell phone – cell phones are distractions and take the driver’s attention and hands away from the task of driving.
Sending or receiving text messages – texting is one of the most dangerous distractions and increases the chance of an accident more than 20 times.Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol – it is estimated that about 25% of crashes involve impaired drivers.
Car Accident Types
Compensation You May Be Entitled to if You Were Injured in a Car Accident and Hired an Auto Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in a car crash that was due to another person’s negligence, California law allows the injured party to seek compensation. This compensation may include the following:
- Medical treatment – includes hospital visits, emergency room treatment
- Doctor’s treatment – in or out of the hospital
- Pain and suffering – this is compensation for the physical and/or mental pain and suffering that resulted from the accident caused by another
- Physical damage – if your car was damaged or destroyed, you may be entitled to partial or full value of the vehicle
- Lost wages and lost future earnings – if you are unable to work, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for the money you would have earned as well as projected future earnings
Contact a California Auto Accident Attorney – No Fees Unless We Win or Settle Your Case
It is extremely important to contact a qualified and experienced attorney at the earliest possible time in order to preserve your rights to compensation. Our California car accident lawyers have recovered more than $98.4 million for our clients over the past several years alone.