California Personal Injury & Accident Attorney - Full Service
Johnson Attorneys Group handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our clients are people who have suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one due to negligent actions by another person, government entity or business. We are highly experienced in this field of law and take pride in providing first-class service to our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured, our team of professionals are dedicated to fighting to help you recover. Our skilled advocates are available 24/7 and ready to help.
We represent clients injured in accidents or even wrongful death claims due to the following:
- Dog Bite Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Paraplegia Injury
- Quadriplegia Injury
- Back Injury
- Broken Bone Injury
- Amputation Injury
- Loss of Eyesight
- Loss of Hearing
- Brain Injury
- Neck Injury
- Arm and Hand Injuries
- Hip and Leg Injury
- Police Brutality/Misconduct Injury
- Assault Bodily Injury
- Burn Injury
- Hazing Injury
- Road Rage Injury
- Airbag Defects Accidents
- Dangerous Road Conditions
- Distracted Driver Accident
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Head-On Collision Accident
- Hit and Run Accident
- Intersection Accident
- Rear-End Accident
- Rollover Accident
- Seatbelt Failure Accident
- Multi-Vehicle Pile-Up Accident
- Speeding Car Accident
- T-Bone Accident
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Accident
- Uber or Lyft Accident
California’s Compassionate & Aggressive Legal AdvocatesJohnson Attorney’s Group knows each injury case or accident is unique. Which is why every client speaks to an attorney and is provided the individual attention they deserve. We are experienced in dealing with the legal challenges of your case. Our caring team listens to your needs and concerns and are committed to using our resources to support you - so you can focus your energy on getting better.
We aggressively pursue your best interest and seek justice for you. Whatever the size of your legal issues, we have the resources and skill to represent you. Call today for a free case review (800) 208-3538.
Personal Injury Resources:
- What is My Case Worth?
- Do I have a Case?
- Comparative Negligence Laws in California
- Is Your Personal Injury Settlement Taxable in California?
- Resources for Sexual Assault and Abuse Victims
- What if Accident Injuries Don't Show Up Right Away?
- What You Need to Know About Proving Wrongful Death
- If You’re Discharged Too Soon, Is It Medical Malpractice?
- Take Notes After an Accident or Injury
- When You Need a Lawyer
- Obtaining Your Medical Records: What Are Your Rights?
- Notifying Responsible Parties
- Preserving Evidence in Your Personal Injury Case
- Proving Fault in California Personal Injury Accidents